YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY.
At Samaritan Hospital, we are committed to providing you with high-quality patient care and services. This includes sharing with you information about our billing process for health-care services. We will talk with you about patient expenses and send you a bill in as timely manner as possible. There are some payments that may be required from you at the time services are provided, such as insurance deductibles, co-pays and payment for services not covered by insurance.
If you have insurance coverage, we will bill your insurance carrier soon after health-care services have been provided to you.
If you do not have health insurance or are concerned that you may not have enough insurance to cover the costs of your services, Samaritan Hospital wants to assist you. If you need help paying for the services you receive, please let us know.
There are a number of ways we can help you:
- We can meet with you and discuss financial assistance options.
- You may call one of our Financial assistance counselors at 660-385-8700, Monday-Friday 8:00 am—4:30 pm.
- When you receive your bill, it will tell you who to contact if you need assistance paying your bill.
Financial Assistance may include:
- Helping you apply for Medicaid.
- Determining your eligibility for free health-care services.
- Determining your eligibility for a reduction in the amount you owe for some services.
- Establishing a payment plan.
We will need to receive information from you about your job, income, resources, insurance coverage, family size and other information to help determine the appropriate programs where you may qualify for assistance. We realize some of the questions we ask are sensitive, but it is necessary that we receive this information to help you. You have our commitment that we will respect you and your privacy during this process.
If you do not have health insurance, financial help may be available to you.
Please let us know if you need help to pay your bill.
Or, you may call us 660-385-8700.
All information will be kept confidential.